Saturday, May 14, 2011

What Happens If I Eat An Apple During Stomach Flu

Cibeles ...

... girlfriends.

First of all, I want to say thanks again to those who commented on the previous post, which is the post that has suffered "damage" the problem you experienced Blogger these days, I thank you from here that I devoted a words because this time I can not return the visits as I usually ...

And now, to the point, a few days ago (I collect things to tell you guys! S!!) I could go to Cybele Brides and although it was a short visit, I liked a lot ... and I kept wanting to return the next day but could not for various reasons ... another year full and I do all the shows!
I was not alone, I met Nabor for Your Perfect Look and Tamara de Chatte- Paris, and there we found Anatxu of The Anatxu corner , BegoƱa de DeModa.es and Mery Top Curves.

The first show we saw was that of Isabel ZAPARDIEZ, and I found some stunning designs and original all but wearable! would not know where to stay, you showed some ...
Then we saw the collection of wedding party and URQUIZA RAFAEL, its also beautiful gowns ...
To finish off the parade Miquel Suay, mostly original , wearable ... less, but everyone likes! Also men's collection.
And now I leave my outfit for the occasion ;) Heels took me to put my foot prueva, that seems to be recovering, but I could not stand all day ... hehe ... little by little ...
Blazer, skirt, shirt and dancers: Zara (new)
Necklace: H & M + DIY
Bag: Purification Garcia

"had some knowledge of these designers? Which do you stay?

I would like to salute a reader and Debora posts with which we agree and that was super nice with us, a kiss Diana!



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment