Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mount And Blade Mod With Marriage

On your mark! Ready !...... Mother India

Yes, today begins ....


Champignon The good vibes with my Cuñis and Naranjo!! Why I look so ..... looks like there is any.


to evade a bit ...


...... I make a decision.

I entertain and evaded CANNES? This would ensure that I darken gray (juar juar) and my sugar levels back to normal ...... what .... which would mean that ....

unleashed my country and its bloody happenings?? In which ps in real terms not do much, but does not avoid the barbarism that is committed to my people .....
not quite say who chingón said that the struggle for the inside is the most important struggles, I think mine has always been one of those, like mad dog advocate and struggling to stay intact, upright in heart and conscience ...

easiest thing is to get carried away and distracted as any channel with the dramas of the stars and the frivolities of Hollywood stars who flood our room ......

and dumbed by the media end and pay tv ?!?!?!?!!?

WUACALA.

The food of my spirit has always been paramount and me ..... formed?

'm not sure, but something has contributed.

remember exactly one year ago, my dilemma was to use Cannes itself as a means of escape ..... that is, at that time urged me avoid me.

Today I urge, despite the blood and impaired social state which we live, I'm not concerned about a year ago. I think the distance of the media did help in the maturation of my impulses.

Yes, today I mind, but the procedure and I want to take a bitch, a year ago in fact I almost take me.

Oh no what to do ......

I miss my craziness.

As if that is blue almost purple or silver mercurial glow .... I also have to be honest.

If CANNES CANNES it is hot .... and like every year, but as someone very very very mine will not. Will my cuñis

LVT and of course my clubs already but if archimegacontradireccionadas to him, go Dardenne, van ..... Kaurismäki Ceylan and Malick, if I know that he is a gringo, but the man deserves my respect, I guess it's not their fault they were born there .... he chose not ... because I'm quite sure that if I had the opportunity would not have chosen ....


Ya ya I am not going to distract.

right. WKW will
Although neither Lee nor Haneke and A. Sokurov and Kiarostami, I do go.

The Mexican presence is not in the big, El Gordo is banned if I tell you? Not true ... ps the hapless Gordon that he came to sign a statement mercantilist ...... come on, that happened to the dark side. And will not spend time or space in this cave until they retract or withdraw their signatures from the scrap of paper. He is quite within their rights to support and join the mercenaries gringos, and I in mine veto of my life. Is banned from my Congal. And when I veto veto I already know. Cuarón is Chanbara, and the Black poor even out, never support .... Reygadas not end ...... and I think they are the only force with the Official bye .... Ripstein and passed away roast as many ... for me it will always be Ripstein but no figure .... CANNES Jodorowski Pioro.
So we are down to the little girls, where we have not done anything wrong .... remember that last year M. Rowe won the Camera d'Or .. how to forget .... and drawing. 2046

hugs and congratulations to Monica del Carmen !!!!!!!! He earned his

Ariel by Leap Year!

I said! If where I put the eye .... ah, ps solitude and perversions of Moniquita bastards contributed to that 2010 would bring us Golden Chamber

Another was paged by moi Naranjo ... and there will be with Miss Bala had already said .... I am happy that these guys are huge open this gate, the largest in the world on film.

So .... to follow LVT and Gerardo Naranjo. Lest

hop, my solidarity with the people is unshakable gachupa .... no support for Peter, but if you take out something is not going to upset, give me a great satisfaction for you, not him.

Now, I'll see The Skin Habito, and tell them to think in that regard.

But the truth the truth the truth, do not expect much from this man. The

Jury chairman is none other than Robert De Niro, which should be a guarantee of anything, I'm not sure but trust ... his side will have Assayas and the guy from Manchester who came to America in search to fulfill their dreams, and that was serving coffee at the heart of Manhattan waiting for his Russian who was following sunsets ....

God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment