Thursday, May 12, 2011

Difference In Binoculars

Another Red ... Longing

O or black and .... what color is the terror??


is very difficult to be in it, live it and then write. Just

sales and no longer want to remember.

And writing is like reliving it not?

half now understand these social hubs so difficult to understand.

While I was kidnapped paralyzed locked shut, I thought to me everything that was going to write ..... meanwhile, was at all times in contact with the Salavadorita, my means of contact with the world, initially told Msg twitealo, and follow him. Literally.

Try to convey my feelings and what we lived and what I heard .... no neglecting the wheel.

Yesterday was the worst experienced by me from this spurious War.

Hell began about 5:45 PM, the little shop out of my way to 2046 ..... not spent 2 minutes and was at the end of the line of cars to which no end in sight it. A moment before, reaching to look in the mirror of Sinaloa, a strange car came with some unusual lights, a blinking power never before seen by me, gave way. 2 types, say the tough-looking media (well say ugly and derogatory but I do not) and thought better. I had the opportunity to return and find an alternate route, but I said, no, has to be quick, right now is open .... ps was 6:40 am and how much had gone 300 meters. I got to the first return, I had a few feet away, a young striker car is lowered, visor goes hand and looks into the distance, I ask: How does it look? See anything?
- are a load of trucks crossed!
- Both lanes?
- Yeah! Traverse all the best ...... Mezquital must be put right now that we can reverse!
I tell them just a return pass, the back as they heard our cries and began to take .... to make my space, I put in reverse and accelerated. It was the time most of my life eternal, time of uncertainty and ignorance .... that is, you do not even know who fart, only that is of the cock ...
struck 7 PM and began the nightly news (so called regional news, is also transmitted by radio).
If someone denies the media assholes and damn that's me.
For my money, Benavides Arch was on vacation .... the Regios know of whom I speak. The baton took his lackeys, Azucena Uresti old .... fanged. I think the amount after tonight. Did good work.

Of course it was all of a sudden to Regiolandia living at the time .... I, motorists and people, no fucking idea we knew was happening, just that they had a cock traffic ..... the worst that I "haiga" lived in these lands. His words were terse, thank God, said he lived a very difficult time in the streets of Monterrey and its metropolitan area, a series of events occurred by shootings and killings persecutions were flooding the streets ... gave reporters microphones .
From all directions reported any, Escobedo, Santa Catarina, Guadalupe, Morones Prieto, the Loma Larga Tunnel, of Churubusco, Felix Galvan .... few would not spread throughout Regiolandia but had just given his chronic when the next entered the air .... hysterical and scared all spoke of persecution and bullets film wholesale, terrified of dead .... wholesalers, who said no was because I was saying 5 3 or 8 or 2 ... and was not a reporter or two, at least 7 or 8. in quick sums in the first phase I added up over 30, and so did the Salvadorita know ....

Obviously, we, the motorists, parked in the arteries, we infected them alone we could make ourselves in the eyes .... horrified. The numbers are still dropping, innocent children, women, a baby, a police woman, young man of 28, which was decided she decides to leave the police ranks, but must not let the War Spurious decided ..... for her. Recalculating I said ... more than 50. Azucena

became aware of the magnitude of anger, not tracked down that "Authority" and interviewed by telephone.
Dude, calm, gave an account of journalism as a reporter invulnerable, officially so far, 15 dead. Everything else speculation. Oh, and two arrested for alleged involvement. " Azucena
pissed calmly told her, my people are doing their job, is in the streets, has seen it has counted, I believe in fear!
This is a War Zone? Azucena asked .... "Authority" gave an evasive answer, quiet, saying he was doing what should be done, as should be the immediate response to a threatening event .... bla bla bla.

As I listened, the Salvadorita message, trying to see into the eyes of my neighbors, we gave way, we helped, protected us .... I was going as I could .... I got between trailerzotes .... I felt protected ... pure mother told me the lake comes .... I realized that the petty chapman Sinaloa is well and easily passed under them ... like in a movie ..... Turret but I really protected.

as I could, then I got to 2046 at about 8:15 am ... by curiosity to Twitter, wanting ...... I could not.

I felt a huge desire not to think of not feeling, not knowing, of ..... to evade.

Now I understand that is next ..... which he lives is what you want, forget ignore evade.

But you have to experience it to know. Contim to understand.

PS1. Today, the official number according to the same media here is 14 dead.
PS2. Yesterday at 6 PM, at least 500 of my colleagues were stuck in this hell, and now, no one says anything. So Regiolandia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment