Thursday, May 12, 2011

Milena Velba's Husband

....



What are the things, I shut the Jornis, but as a means of escape than as a means of information ... My solidarity to gachupalandia, because the damage to stop, because life and overcoming the flood is immediate. Nostalgic and moving
Bertolucci, meritorious. Fun and predictable
W. Allen.

But what I did forget was to remember.

In the early 80's he was a child champignoncito very restless, with wide open sandals, after the decade remastered (today), I passed the magic and sleep and too much knowledge.
always next to Lolita and Ninon, and Sarah and Prudence, and Blanche and Mary ....
and sweet, and D'Alessio, and Rocio, and Maria Concha and ...
It's nice to see how they defend themselves, how they survive, how to emulate more with pride than with tears .... As is small, this copy-graze the Jornis to not have to go ... Already

I realized that my music box nomas no, no joke I had to find another software that serves the same purpose, if not, we flood these voices .... Imaginenese
listening:

...... if you leave me now, do not have more to say to me, I am bit for you ....

And then what of:

...... seizes me, it's tenderness and passion, is to fly toward the sun through the clouds float ....

And when it comes to it, think ..... in ...... who are good at your fucking wins.
......
not imagine that I'm so mad, if it's because I do four things over .....


Manoella Torres, will be presented with Dulce Rocío Banquells, Maria del Sol and Maria Conchita Alonso Arturo Cruz Barcenas


newspaper La Jornada
Thursday May 12, 2011, p.
a10 musical fashions I do not care, because I was once also expressed pride in the tone of the singer Dulce, shell love the Lord, who today, along with Rocío Banquells, Maria Conchita Alonso, Maria del Sol and Manoella Torres, will give a concert at the Auditorium National.
At a press conference, held at Hotel Sheraton Maria Isabel Reform, the interpreters of compositions that were successful in the decade of the 70's and today are in the public taste, they were proud of their passage through the stages and its effect, as will be together with a show called great in concert.
A press conference was not Maria Conchita Alonso, it was out of the country.
varied repertoire
Maria del Sol said tonight "is a unique opportunity to see us at five, we potpourris. From my point of view, this concert is like a public appreciation during those years in which they have been with us. We will sing one by one and sometimes together. The repertoire is extremely varied. I'm going to sing Memories, one of the pieces that moved me as a singer. " Other
will be heard will be a new love and I want your life.
Maria del Sol has said he lives to sing, not vice versa. I have not removed or drawing board. There is time for everything under the sun. Maybe I'm not as before in the media, but I have not disappeared. The music of the 80, which was part, marked the lives of many people. Rocío
Banquells stated: "The five singers are going to be in the Hall live in a time in which each had their own space, their success. When we got together and had the privilege of sharing the stage on Sunday was always a pleasure to see us and share the music, we talked in dressing rooms. We come from that era in which there was no competition or not cool. Between us there is no divas, no stars. "
Manoella Torres said:" That of who of us is going to open or close the show does not matter. What they all yearn for is a program to Always Sunday. I think the radio was the most important. Nor there is now a personality Raul Velasco. I miss the 80's, it was very real and worth more than the talent that's life. Would return that environment. The great age of English music ended in the 80's and early 90's. "
For Sweet musically, the decades after the 80 missed calls because there were many singers. After installed a very commercial music, but also very transient. At that time competing with quality. Not like now, which competes with technology. For us we had to compete in vivo.
.
.
of my harvest.
The Durcal and D'Alessio, I believe I was fired at hand, perhaps the most popular in those days, it can not be in mitote, the first because it is with Chuyita and the second because she went crazy, but if you were the most popular, not that which more or less, but it was. Ps
The jury can not because it came with the father Durcal Chuyin.
Who knows because they have not invited to Shouter Miguel .....

That desire to not see you anymore .... Valeria

a thing apart, never finish aztecalandia curdle in the D'Alessio was such a bitch but so bitch, so put at the entrances and would not let competition .... with the jury because it could ... but the poor girl Valeria if blocked it every bit.

Now hear this ....

....... If you see me crying in my disappointment today I see a stranger and I loved you so much ... so much .... ......


A little not bathed her with photoshop ?!?!!?!? jajajajajaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment