Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jewerlly Brisbane Course




An execution state is not only that which is committed in revenge, though sold as justice ... that really funny, now we want to wrap between two concepts antonyms, Vengeance and Justice .... Implementation of State is also one in which the state stands in solidarity and supports the implementation of 40000 lives, execution of State is also one in which the President calls for support on national television, support and understanding to continue killing ..... Implementation of State is also one where the members of a state allow history to repeat itself, and worse, to repeat dyed red and dressed with impunity. Pedro Miguel says
Today in The Jornis that "the glass is filled with long ".... the cup runneth over for a fuck ... and do nothing to contain the mess. Hopefully, and not good intentions, the power of a real and tangible manifestation as my Sensei says, I hope that everything comes to fruition and even better, successfully ..... I deluded?
As if.
Saul says he discovered that his experience does not beat his dream ..... if I spread the bug and my hope triumphs over my certainties, not instructing promise.
The Free Expression is a law enacted in the universal declaration of human rights, God and his son and his pigeon and his lackeys do all it can not tarnish what could be an exemplary democratic act.
If the SME, or EZLN, or EPR, or to the Peje (underline: To me it Peje of affection, The Salvadorita Mafis as is or as the Basque or vice versa .... Ixilik never be shown to decrease and my respect and honor belong .... this for what it says now on the Jornis) adhere to the March today, it can be excellent picture GarcĂ­a Luna Productions to make of their own. Ojala
those are aware of it and act prudently.
Marcos and made his way and plan to join, and I do not "haiga" danger on that side, I worry about the EMS.


MANIFESTEMONOS, as we can and who we want.



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment