Sunday, May 1, 2011

Auction Theory Smoking

shirts ...

... and trousers.

The other day I bought three shirts, and when I got home I sat down to see how they noticed me I took three very different looks using the mime fuchsia cowboy, to see what you think!

The first shirt was a crush, is a bunny ... I can not help!
shirt and jeans: ZARA
shoes and bag: Blanco
The second T-shirt, animal print, is such that the front has a different fabric, the front looks like a shirt and a shirt behind.
shirt, jeans and shoes: ZARA
Bag: H & M
And finally a version in navy fuchsia, and Furball comes in. .. . hehe
shirt, jeans and jacket: ZARA
Dancers: Primark
What do you like most? A Furball the first of course! hehe ...

By the way, as you can see is Justinmyhandbag Twitter, I invite you to follow! and of course tell me if you also have you and stay in touch!




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment