Friday, May 6, 2011

South Park Where They Hold Tryouts

Speed \u200b\u200b& Bacon ...

and Verdecora ...

As I said a while ago this morning we went to Verdecora shopping, with clear Furball! and then we approach Speed \u200b\u200b& Bacon.
and dancers Blazer: Zara (new collection)
Jeans and Scarf: H & M
Shirt: Mango
Bag: Purification Garcia
As well they say, is a Speed \u200b\u200b& Bacon unique place, full of charm, magic and of course a lot of fashion.
are at Don Ramon de la Cruz, 26, and I encourage you to know your blog and facebook so I enterareis and promotions and things that organized.
We enjoy all the fantastic creations of Fernando Claro, La Condesa, Itziar Gorriz, Charito Mucha Marcha, Yiyi
Gutz, Yono Taola, Maura Carroll, Mo by Maria Roca , Silbon, O 'Glez, Sandra Feltes, Micababou, Martha Peters, Scolari, Francisco Segarra, VerdeAgua Jewelry, Adnan Al Abrash, Balcris, Sea and as new Wow! and Pepita Grillo ... where I brought precious earrings and I'll show ... here I leave you with some of his creations:
I fell in love with these rings ... For a safe again! I loved all the creations of Pepita Grillo ... Who I'm cheating!
As you have seen Pepita Grillo, a walk in the other creations:
Also on the top floor for a few days, May 5-6-7, you can enjoy a showroom with the Best Youth, oju illa!, VILLARROME, White Pencil, Mario Tornado and Alikhan.
I think it's the longest post Justinmyhandbag's history ... hehe ... Is that there were many beautiful things to teach! Hope you like it, we love us! In addition, Speed \u200b\u200b& Bacon girls are a delight!





.

0 comments:

Post a Comment