Friday, May 6, 2011

Death By Aspiration Pneumonia

One of laughter! May

see who classified me?? Today

not going to publish, but the company info that Jornis injected me things ....
mothers missed last night with Britney because she showed me a very gross bracelet you gave, will be the hallmark Quesque to enter a party! But the party will be in a congalote "Buga", but to distinguish "Bugas of Gays" to jotitos are giving this bracelet ..... Make me the hell

the favor .....

That's not the worst, equal and this is just a way to manage its repudiation, the worst is blindness to our social group that allows and tolerates "classified" marked "opt "...... This

that reading the statements by Mike Bartlett from me again and I return muina laughter ... society classifies us because we allow it.

look: I am Mexican

for the rest of humanity when border question.

I am Latino, when you need to complete a race away from completing an immigration form.

I am Moreno when it comes to colors and fashions. I'm Petty

when fecal support it. Exotic

I am when it comes to perversions.

I am engineer when it comes to academic events.

I'm MC when it comes to organizational representations.

I am left when it comes to the political spectrum.

I am supporting rebellious when it comes to social causes.

Machin when I am among other members of my community speak of me. I'ma

Orate happens when I talk about my ideas where (say) I should not.

so difficult to understand that one is simple and simply a Champignoncito?? Humble and Sencillito

yes, but Champignoncito the end of the day?

Solidadridades Today is the day .... not chauvinisms My Solidarity Total

today is divided, half of my soul is in the Peace March towards the Zocalo, and the other half goes to Euskadi, where a ray of light seems like he wants to be seen.

.
only thing I ask God is that the ray is converted into a rayototote to illuminate the planet, but then of course grip Euskadi light to pass through the Atlantic and between my country for the Villa Rica illuminating all my people and that is organized and take Sunday Palacio and burn the shit in the middle of the plate.

me that God was going to send me a real dick?

If I do so.

Well that's what I want. We

Reason The Law and The Force!

JAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJA

The good news is that this dude today I took a carcajadotototota.




0 comments:

Post a Comment