Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Denise Milani Wordpress

Benavente and train



23:30 at night. After the theft from my point of view in the last derby, I decided to tell you how this weekend has been week in the different races.


Saturday morning in Mostoles Javilín and Nico ran where they made a carrerón in Master 30.
Tabullo Javilin 9 and 15 º are taking shape for day 21, the Memorial Montenegro where the team has high hopes.

Since my most sincere congratulations.





Afternoon in Benavente, Trophy's Veguilla, 9 riders fought a classic race for the team.
much laughter in the food, tripod surprised us with a very cool calendar, lol


At 4 start your engines, approaching the beginning of the race. Before leaving for there was pic of team coaching staff, Sonia, Piedad, Maria, Tania, and the Director, Cub and Carmina




Piolin, Tubi, Nico, Carlos, Marcos, Tripod, Javi Itziar
, Youth, Aitana, Khalis


At 16:30 it was out with water. We had to go 4 laps on a circuit with a rise in the entrance of the village of about 300 mts. The first km was somewhat tense with water and people trying to get position. Halfway back Tweety and I try to control a bit but realized Youth Side air I tried to cut speeding, which I found myself losing positions injured. Nico encouraged me to tuck me and placed me but my strength began to fail. I lost contact on a ledge.



Carlos

posts
header in the first lap the peloton was grouped. In the second step was Tubillín sprint where he threw himself with an amazing rise kapos, behind Prieto.



Tubillín


But there was an important corridor, Davicillo, had been cut by the fall where Javi Lopez was involved.

The team noticed it and waited. Youth and soon came like crazy all began to shoot.

Javi had to leave without anything serious.


The third step Youth were well placed, Tripod, Nico, Marquitos, Tubi and Carlos




Tripod and Nico


entry was approaching the finish line and emotion. The team did a carrerón and was nearing its end. Tourism
León Ricardo Ferrero won the race heavy rain ahead of Manuel Perez.


Nico, Carlos, and Marcos Davicillo would enter the top 25. Borjita suffered a fall without consequence and Tubi entered and hook. He played

collect and going away to where we had the Hotel Frómista a quick shower and had dinner at 10 all together.




............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .........................



Frómista 9 am alarm clock. I am preparing to go down to breakfast with Tania. The day look bad, again water. I pinch the bull, are 10:15 and still no cord. Run run you to find Tweety. Departure at 10:30.



Piolin, Khalis, Tubi, Javi and behind-faced rascal youth because it will be ......



While waiting out the judges tell us that we can continue to heat because the guards did not come. Output is delayed. It starts to rain and almost all the runners take shelter under an arcade.



A 10:53 am departure is given, I stand next to Nico to go well covered. Is heading the race and I realize I'm back to stay. Javi who walks tail get in there and get a squad we are gradually advancing positions. DRCH turn and drop the Penaca and another rider without consequences. Falling catches us Javi, Piolin and me. Now it was rowing. Javi and I got into the squad but a steep fall short. Tweety behind me picking up and try to link the two. I leave the hard and again a steep cut back to stay. Turn Left in the village and far Tamara see the last car of equipment. I continue my fight and I'm going between cars. I am encouraged from cars Puppy, director of oil Boruc, Corridor, Getafe, but nothing else is accelerated into the lead and my body says enough. The race is over for me. I keep training it until the Civil Guard hard port I withdrew.



port is down where I was and I decide to stay in case one partner needs water or a wheel. In the waiting takes me a shower but the wait was worth going on
Davicillo Pispajo and escaped with three others. In my position the two hole made with respect to 3 riders. The peloton passed the 3 min.
was 12 km to reach Frómista to see the outcome of the race.


In the distance you see a red jersey and a white / blue


Victoria Esteve Pispajo the second Davicillo and First Senior





The Tweety Kapo Davicillo encourages



Nico Mathan that luxury two-run shot, he faces the sprint
Prieto




Finish the race have to go to the trophies. First of all, pick the tables and at last the prize.



Davicillo 2 on stage and 1 Senior


Borjita with his trophy from 5 th place in Senior



Rating Frómista




Congratulations to all components of the equipment and all the fans who accompanied us on this weekend.
................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

The next day I went out with Nico training. Regenerative training of 110 km moving the legs with coffee and croissant in Soto.




Nico and Khalis

0 comments:

Post a Comment