Friday, April 1, 2011

Beautiful Agony Sample

anxieties ...

'm so human yet so human ...... not to fart.

Yes yes yes okay, I know. I look like a God but I'm not. Failure and doubt. But yeah, I never pit.

As when in 2000, obsessed with my country free gachototototote fucked up! I think it was the biggest mistake of my life .... good or not, for having accepted an apple from a horrible evil witch and was also schizophrenic ..... the cock with the difference that apple just poison me and only me .... and support entoloachado affected 100 million from Mexico.

often doubt my decision, not mine ....... do not think much, I'm like Borras said the dead bird .... I characterized. And before

my essence and as open up.

I did not open. Or at least not for it. It is so gratifying

the pleasure of serving, which ultimately bully, abuse in all respects. And how well I served.

to everyone else that pertains, and each with its everyone happy ..... which lack "which" conscious choice .... bad thing is that it runs the risk of choosing to live ... which is not bad but rather the opposite, the bad is that you get used to staying in it ....

saddens me to see the opportunities to spend and realize it's true ... I'm not God and that the clock will not be reversed.

saddens me that never again have an orchid ... or at least not in the same garden.

But true to myself, I welcome the lesson. Confidence in their usefulness.

I worry that people, my people, our people .... created. Who are eager to believe and not to question, not analyze, not to develop a criterion.

Andrés Manuel says: The little shit poop idiotita espurito calderoncito speck of A. Encinas tried to buy! I have proof ..... (All nicknames are mine ... so after that I'll be accused of the worst accents to idiotita that!).

And Solidarity and more U.S. and Mexican media Righteous instantly and on schedule A, AA and AAA repeat it ad nauseum .... Obviously, framing the PG with more sinister light possible modulating the sound well professional fed to the audio sound more dramatic psychotic evil and Machiavellian crazy .... that is possible. For the danger to Mexico look like this.
The next day, and to be very fair and balanced (I forgot those adjectives arribita for Solidarity and more U.S. and Mexican media Righteous), granted the same spaces Encinas times (ah, but now the light is bright, the table looks beautiful, and the sound clearly, clear), to deny Andrés Manuel contradict ridicule.

not true! The little shit poop idiotita espurito speck of calderoncito never tried to buy me!
After that .. and the moment the "voice official "start your rant about the oratudez and dislocations of Peril for Mexico, damn unhappy unless we fortunately did not sit in the Eagle! In addition to liar! Good that civil society organizations did not allow a "fraud."

The Mexican "ordinary" that remains?

Good thing he did not win that crazy! Good thing no permtió them get away with it! As we would have been if the danger to Mexico would have won!!

The Mexican extremist (over here to this side ).... Click Encinas Culero .... but hopefully that Pejite no longer support in the State. Mexico and send them to cock, to see that just is not worth mothers! Click Esquirol Traitor! Came cheaper than lameguevos Ebrard but we hard, also in this to us we will take!!

the other end (was that other side )..... Ja! Sure! Not everyone who believes in the lies of those rebels! Of course the "(oh no ... here or mother insults I use the adjectives used to describe those hypocrites the little shit poop idiotita espurito speck of calderoncito)" never "stoop" (Juara Juara Juara Juara Juara) to buy such trash!

If you listened you heard or read of the above ...... which of the 3 groups stay? A well dificilotototota

.

believe in what group I was yoooooo?

sick to see that this is honest Champignoncito mean, I'm going to say.

And I'll tell you everything. Ps

Guevara in the second! Not seem to know me and I've spent all these years giving a false face! I've never tried to pretend or put me through these false beings superfluous empty and selfish fools! If I were the only blue I have is my Sinaloa! If it wanted to move up my flight to find the poor Chilaquilandia Alejandro Aburto and emulate! If just because I was late to come to me to changarro and I still have to feed Bagoas that failure ?!?!?! I walked to my TELEVICIONSOTOTA casting! That brings me to

changarro and lightning but as I enter the Jornis because the filthy Carmen said a peep about it (I'm evil-minded much about it after his return .... but that's another post ).... True to my style
Pirata, the copy-graze ..... bolding is mine.

reveals them not to not to play the PRI, which are as "filthy" in the PAN
introduce At the time of offering evidence Encinas Calderon, AMLO

Alma E. Submitted
Muñoz

newspaper La Jornada
Friday, 1 April 2011, p. 13
Naucalpan Mexico State, March 31.
Andrés Manuel López Obrador reiterated that it has evidence that Felipe Calderón forged from Los Pinos eventual alliance (between PRD and PAN) and agreed that Alejandro Encinas Rodriguez was the candidate of the coalition, but the evidence I shall give know when deemed necessary, because I will not make the game the PRI, where pigs are just the PAN.
On the second day of his tour of the 40 electoral districts, State of Mexico, he said in an interview that Encinas said he never had direct contact with Calderon, the PAN only, to which Lopez Obrador responded, "Yes, but of course that Calderon is the one operating from Los Pinos this alliance ... is the main operator."
At the urging of the reporters to speak of the evidence with which account, after the rally he led in the electoral district of the colony 24 Golden Valley, Naucalpan, said: "You already know how these things, what I can say is that I have proof ... You are going to know in due course when necessary.
We'll wait, I could not speak as I have if I had not. I do not like telling lies, just do not want to present them now, he insisted, not wanting pandering to the PRI up to (Carlos) Salinas, (Henry) Peña Nieto, Elba Esther Gordillo, etc., that are just pigs that PAN above.
He is very happy because I did this (operation report from Los Pinos) because it is very important. We have come to have no alliance between the PRD and the PAN. That is, we do not want alliance with either the PAN or the PRI, because it is an act of treason against the people.
For this reason, "what is best for the nation is to have clarity. To understand that the tricolor and blue and white are the same, representing the project of the Mafia's power, while millions of Mexicans are postulating a project Alternatively, because we want a change. "
So-said-it is preferable to clearly know who is who, what really represent who we are acting in public life. He reiterated that he is very happy because "it was possible that this conspiracy (PRD-PAN for the State of Mexico governor) does not give ... We have almost completed the alliance PRD-PT-Convergencia," and since we have a special candidate, Alejandro Encinas. We're going to win the PRI, Salinas, Peña Nieto, his puppet Eruviel Ávila and the PAN! "He concluded.
Before thousands of people gathered, the former presidential candidate stressed that Encinas, compared to the offer of the nomination, he behaved at the height because "you were offering, and I repeat, their acceptance of the PAN, because everything was operating Calderon, Alejandro was candidate of the PAN and PRD. They gave the nomination, and Encinas said no, because above that they are the principles, are the convictions.
I tell them I have proof of what I have argued that all this was forged from Los Pinos, but I will give to know where it sees fit, because I will not make the game the PRI, where pigs are equal to the PAN.

How different can read a note right?
If ...... quotes apostrophes and exclamations all signs that help much to pass what you want ..... ps in the trash tv is the same, that there are editors and sound technicians to makeup artists illuminators.
so I run to The Jornis not to mess ....... maaaaaan!

looked so pretty that verguitas rain here .... curious.
Like all abducted (attached as I have not used that ugly word to use .... bad for not playing their game ... I'm not going to contribute to continue making the rounds ..... if I nor because they did not sign!) I'm starting to miss the footsteps of my captors!
been 16 years since the Jesus and Lily that created this magnificent Eugenia sings like no ........ and nothing has really changed?
Nothing is nadititita
.

is more, I polled an egg if it has not made things worse.

Champignon mean ...... che fatalistic and exaggerated!

...... because I believe you become anxious!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment