Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pain Neutralization Technique Book

.... Genocide

Middle
told them I really live something cool? Ps

they believe?

already happened to me.

Yes, i know I'm a lost reprehensible, and neither pa'cuando fix .... I'm up to the mother of things to do include spaces and lives that maul ... not concluded, and that's good although my sister says it's the greatest or my dowry or my end ... if I only want the exact opposite .....

I can?

Al grain.

Last Saturday, at the Foro Sol Chilaquilandia, occurred one of those moments that help to define you, to identify you, to feel part of something, of a generation, race or band, of a whole.

After 17 years, the seemingly impossible was achieved. Saul Markovitch

Sabo Diego and El Vampiro met for such a fuck ... some say we were 70 000, some national media said up to 85 ... the Twit Peñaloza 100 000 ..... I just know they were a load ....

That was the most salvageable??

for me ..... now after some days ....

know that there are still there, is there a band ready to scream and complain, to appear.

saddest.

Do not have space for and where to carry it out ....

I do not know if is correct, I think not, but I think a festival "cultural" organized for the purpose of "profit" is the correct space .... but with what I have is that we, we, and we are a shitload.

sorry I do not label me as a number, I am proud ... I'm sorry to keep out, exclude, or worse, on the sidelines and pointing fingers .... flaming will be the first to burn in hell, I say it me.

Ya.

I'll never finish .... thank Chuy is the head of every mother to me, the truth truth truth I'm not sure merecérmelo.
These gatherings, social expressions of minorities ridiculous to me vitamins to mothers in the social in the passionate, personally, as rebellious and even perverse, but that's not going to talk now ... or who knows well and good if ...

See how easy it is to provide happiness, believe me, see as an illusion makes me smile jump, see a reason to hope that I can move .... but trust me, I get to where I can and feel and smell and and vibro touch .... and not as pay, it's more I have with that the back and are well devaluadotas.

Ultimately, I'm not sure that we live in the 80's 90's to today, those who survived and have purchasing power, we find it impossible to revive it in one way or another ... join my generation the social and ideological, it was like if at any time prior coursing through my veins a stream of thick dense raw adrenaline ... but not circulating well, just like .... circulated while I was giving brochezazos to step inside me .... always open, always expectant, always receptive, always enjoying .... and yet I got nothing.

Because I'm so champignoncito as sometimes I seem, knew in advance that can not stand and apachurrones brincoteo day 12 hours, especially if I drink alcohol, or eating seemed to me magical or going through a cigarette ... so I said: Do not get goofy and mean dude you're ruco Champignon .... manage your time, energy and Biutiful legs ... so myself asking me if I left my cheap hotel around 4:30 and I arrived at the Foro Sol at around 5 .... was entering the yard, but well heck I went (I say that the head of Chuy's nice to behave well )..... we had what was clearly a lost little time .... going through the different scenarios and tendejuelas .... knew that the worm was playing and like something was pulling me to go with them, but also knew that if I went to the main stage and would not, and ps .... I wanted to walk around half did so because the mushrooms forward and not let me go .... oh ps that was already esplanade almost to his mother but not so much ... the stands left. to 85% and the der. to 50 .... Obviously I wanted to be in the middle of truth ???.... mitote I was thirsty. The first chela. Dimming and watching the scene. The second and finishing the worms, the sea of \u200b\u200bpeople like ... well no, but no tsunami such as corn cobs you slouch is left scrambling to come, to spread again by the different scenarios ... Natalia played in an alternate (Peñaloza said then accompanied Meme and I wanted to die .... but then mothers earned me) and I guess that many band was there. Take the time to introduce myself ... and there I go .... as far as I could ... I was 60 meters in the middle of band chida innocent and playful, if, if you can combine the innocence and rock as the hell that no. And I do not bark. Jarabe de Palo

appears. Mosaic of virtue and progress, inclusion and respect. I know you, you'll note the colmillote. First
beautiful moment of the night.
In Scream, the first manifesto of his roar exponential, race responded. And in a way so chingona, poetical, a shower of debris poured from the bowels of our shaky ground (or a fucking never stopped shaking when the fucking floor !).... As Pau shout shout more, more vessels were flying around the forum .... angry race.
not true ... before Pericos syrup but it has touched must state that I no longer remember. Well after Syrup
played Bunkers .... that besides the cool and hot Alvarito (sodomizing me if I like!) the move well. Proposal not only cool, I found them honest. I will follow. He gave me a load of nice to see race mourn with those black angels. I'll never tire of repeating my devotion to Chile and Chile. Me if Mexico was not Chile. Or Cuba. O gachupa (good or Basque or Catalan or Andalusian .... because then I scold my centaur!). O Argentina .... No no. Some I like them but I think blowjobs they are to enjoy not to live in a ..... and now I digress. Corríjome. Ps

that after the daddy of Álvaro and Bunkers I swear rejuro them I sang to me, followed by the Dwarves, I confess underestimated by moi. But Fang and the path is recognized. How the hell not.
I must say that all bands up to this moment, somewhere in its spaces dedicated his touched him .... Rita Álvaro why I loved because I believed him. Because despite being so histrionic, was concise and direct. And I believed him. Ps
Dwarfs moved it to cool, the tusk at all times it showed. In one of his speeches, Marciano (2046 times thanked no to both Mexico) thanked Cafeta and pointed to the front (it is clear that for that time (and would be September 1930) I was already about 30 or 40 feet from the stage ... and do not know how but I started to move .... nor I entertained or distracted me as it will (if it was that but I said that this was not going to try )....... later, the festival dedicated to Rita and Gustav ... . first time I heard that they'll remember it all day and felt nice. Knock Your Jail and click Forum I thought it was down .. just with white guitar and I like the forum fell. fell falling hey. That whole time .... uta mother. I took a load of parts for many years.
But they believe.
The reason for us still. They followed
Caifanes.
And a sea of \u200b\u200bpeople began to chamber on the stage. I did not count but if they tell me they were 200 or 500 or 1000 I believe them. Did not know how much (good if ... the burger is well explained but heck and exaggerate !)...... such was the urgency that anytime something was going to explode. I was not sure if the spirits would be overwhelmed and would start the melee or someone infartaría and we could not do it o. ... but something would happen.
I have not spoken of in real chaos. Slam and go through solidarity (which of course pass through my hands and my senses), the joyous swing of the jubilant festival of natural apachurrón and evil that has no mental Heck, without distinction of preferences .... so that many leads and service. Ps that was raised to the power you want. I is not calculated and nor do I care. I lived it. And the fucking
chambee and chambee continued technical and did not end ... like I had a really good chieftain who was the unfortunate so I'm not so impatient. And I also want to clarify that when I moved I ended Dwarfs as much .... I was at the end as 20 meters (and I never saw any Tacvba ).... and it took about 1000 hours connecting cables and plugging chingaderitas ..... and the frenzied race. Caliente. Middle pissed.
And the sky came the voice of Rita and started Blue Almost Purple the first chilladera, people crying and singing happily. Tu Carcel had sung, and return, The Wall and Blue Guitars ... but it was ..... magical. It put out the fire which began to pollute the environment. Rita once again tamed the Vive. Just
Rita and pay it all.

appears Diego, then the Vampire, then Sabo .... such was the emotion or adrenaline click or not to fart but I'm not sure if Saul or Markovitch then left.

I hate. I'm only in this and is a bitch into and is in kilometers. But it will not.

If anyone reads ps good and if you lose it. I know what I want and I know my intentions. If I have to repeat me to not be affected.

Ps no fucking volcano erupted but the 70 or 80 or 100 000 that there were mad, if the ground continued to shake the forum and not felt at that time .... everything was floating and floating.
I was very happy to listen to Saul as well as retrieved, so happy. A couple of years in the Zero Regio (remember) I said that sounded awful and mental health did not want to hear again in my life ... ps a cure. Thank God.
course with the help of 70 or 80 or 100 thousand throats ps seemed simple truth, but not really really deveritas. I'm objective. Saul has recovered. Scope of that dark, dense crystalline recovered maybe 40 or 50% .... for a cancer that is a miracle.
did not talk much, it took time. He spoke little ....
and I thank you .... ignored. Do not we left.
appreciated.

I have said all race!

Caifanes at your feet!
mamamos
And I like it ..... I was the sucked. At all.

A played half his back went out ... all the petty technical contractors to take the stage .... made a sound improvised and dedicated to Rita (a Warrior called it) and reminded Eugenio, a bird told me yesterday ...... beautiful moment. Emotional. Saul created a space for silence and attention cool. Used it wisely. I take this opportunity to let go. And spent 4 days and I do not remember well, literal text .... but then I remembered that lueguito but if chinga, it disgorge the Hamburger ..... that epistolary exchange between him and am going to shoot me moi me:

demand justice.

We must not remain or allow more atrocities to our environment, social and environmental.

Not one more drop of blood shed.

Calderón! We demand that and gave a solution to the deaths of 2 DEA agents, the same way and with the same promptness des solution to the deaths of 40 million Mexicans and no more.

Clarification and peace for Santa Teresa (here mamarcela stopped to applaud all the time ..... because it was sucking I mean?)

Our greatest proclamation and above all things: Peace for Mexico and Mexicans.


.....
.....
.....

So. And speaking time as the wey it seems he is reading a telegram.

I think "right." "All right."

For a cultural festival to a rock festival I do think "cheap."

Jesusa Rodríguez I've seen rockets in the tail set on crowds. Eugenia León

cursing and encouraging their seconded.

A kick and drag Manu flags and demand like most Mexican Jorge Negrete. .... ..... Fijate

to Cafeta I have not heard or seen these levels ..... They are also "cautious."

I must be objective.

My only happy if I had left at the end of the gig we had arranged to go directly to the palace and take ......

Our desperation is such that we seek above all things, who put in the position and role of Zapata and Villa. That alone would satisfy us.
....
.....

Regardless, political and social and cultural rocker and and .... You saw that beautiful? Fucked, honest tears in eyes, in co-generation that beat and worry about what you worry .... they expect the same thing .... you expect this to happen ... your idol take the role of Zapata is pocamadre .... ..... ... I guess that's empathy.

was pure magic to see how the race just appeared miraculously calmed .... And from there everything was happiness ....

I mean, at least it worth it?

already fucked a little bit ...

Although it was a bit expensive.
.


Up here ..... that's what I wrote to Burger .. I copy-paste because I could re-enter pure mother had remembered me ... I reread ... and I still think the same.

continued playing ... no rested.

Diego was accurate. A moderate Alfonso I felt .... .... say say say the battery should be a little stunned but not? Ps I am not stunned. Sabo
.... very friendly and look like it .... .... I saw him very respectable lady lady. I love him ... it makes me is that I love most.
of Saul and told them more. I was glad to see it ..... recovered. Markovitch
..... Wow. That difficult to pronounce. Yo. Listen opinions, funny, funny .... great band was with him and Saul lot .... "Haiga been like haiga been" seemed happy, and we got it.
Markovitch. Ta'cabrón.
Si. It Markovitch. He said the

Hamburger (as fuck with that dude that I think really ?!?), unfair to say that the night was Markovitch, I dare to say .. but if someone says it would understand and even support him .. . the guy is a virtuoso and he knows .... and yes. It was his night.
It makes me more is not true, do not believe I said a while ago .... it sucked that Saul and I was wrong (not that I lied .... it was very dark!), Was to Markovitch the ecstatic .... I was choking.

I do not remember the order, but the selection was good. It was a festival, we must not forget. In the nearly 2 hours, perhaps selected as representative of the 4 discs.
I'll stick with Stones (listen to), always be mine ...... ufffff. Hidden Gods was
chida.
here is not so ..... lucidora. Outside
righteous.
The Exploding Cell tremendous. La Negra Tomasa
was madness.

And to follow. There's no way.

As fuck pays attention to Saul, to be followed.

I, to which I belong, and Mexico .... to hell.

was nice to dream that he could.

Because the stone is not my way again.

....... I know, inner peace.



0 comments:

Post a Comment