Thursday, March 31, 2011

Drivers License Required Eagle Bus

...

... Thanks to all for your support and for caring for Furball.

As I have asked you a little story that happens, the tooth is broken up at once, do not know when or how ... that happens to be as junk ... total you are going to grow (rabbits teeth never stop growing) but twisted and the broken part is still subject to the new part, will try to cut and let the new limarle the bottom to avoid key is the top gum, which was already happening, and if that is not possible, the need to remove for ever ... and you will need to "learn" to eat with his little teeth in front ... will operate on Tuesday, so I'll tell you that this goes all ...

I leave you with a look of today, I had to go to work this afternoon, some hours and this has been my chosen outfit, with the heat and I was black! jajaja

Skirt: Berska (in the last sales by € 2.99, a bargain!)
shirts, bags and dancers: Zara
Jacket and handkerchief H & M
Nail polish: Avon, Vintage Blue (I arrived yesterday and I love it!)

By the way, I see more teeth white? previously not taught them much because aside from having damaged the enamel was very yellow (and I almost do not smoke or drink coffee ...) but I'm doing a teeth whitening and at least I'm super happy with the result!



Indeed, really, really ... Thank you very much for the messages of the previous post! I'm having a little bad about my tiny little thing and I have been very well the mood ... catches are so fond of these little ...

By the way, I have you to return many visits and comments ... This weekend to see if I get a day!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment