Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sausage Dog Sewing Pattern

And I ...

... with these hairs.

Many times I have wondered about my routine or ultilize products for hair, well, I must say is not a party that more care ... mainly because until a couple of years I never had highlights or dye your hair healthy and had enough ... has been following when I realized that with fuses and now with the bath had to put more color on my part.

I'm too lazy to go to the hairdresser (especially when I go I expect at least two hours there as I have long hair and very long) ... in order that what I mean is that great products do not expect or anything!

The first is the shampoo, and there you go changing so that the hair does not get used (or so they say) I have these: A Fructis, a TRESemmé and two Pantene, my favorite and is the Cleanser (the right) I have discovered recently and is costing me to leave for another ....

With
conditioners goes a bit like me, I'm switching from one to another TRESemmé Pantene, and until recently I discovered the color mask and I have fallen Deliplus surrendered to his feet ... used a mask hair color brand Les Cosmetiques (Carrefour).


Other miscellaneous items for washing after use are the ones you see here: a Balm TRESemmé smoothing and various products Deliplus: a biphasic spray that gives volume and body, which did not do and "substitution" Water put out a hairstyle that has nothing to do ... so I have it as gold cloth ... heat shield and Intensive Repair split ends or punished in the most wonderful (especially for people like me who can be a year without a haircut ...)

CAUTION I do not use it all the time eh! in fact, as I have said I left ... and most of the time I forget to use full ...


As you can see I have a passion for rubber ducks ... and this is a small sample of all that were in my bathroom ...

Of all the products I recommend purifying Pantene shampoo, the color mask and intensive remedial Deliplus tips.

"a product I recommend for me?


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment