Friday, April 15, 2011

Mending Ripped Leather Sofa Seam

Dinner ... Celebrating

... birthday.
The second part of my mother's birthday, as I said, it was a cenita all four, my parents, my boy and me. As dinner was pecking my choice was more informal look than the food.
T: Dolores Promesas
pants, blazer and clutch, H & M
Dancers: Zara
went to a cider, Carlos Tartiere in Madrid, eat great and I recommend for you to be in Madrid three or for you to come visit.
And this is my mother, and any pictures you have seen in travel insurance ... Is not it great to meet 63 years? I tell her age because she never hides it hehe ... do not believe I'm bad! ;)

By the way, if you like my shirt Dolores Promesas and live in Leon YOU ARE in luck! They have a new store across the street Ensign Provisional n ยบ 2, do not miss is as wonderful as the rest of its stores, which is already 10, Dolores congratulations!



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment