Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Best Gay Cruising Places

Teresa Mendoza. One statement I

not true! I never I cried .... yeah, I was scared, I was impressed, I apendejé. And a shitload. But once I hustler, I said here is pure mother I saw the dust ... everything was being told to learn to swim Pa'que water. As I would not if I went down to the asshole dude ..... jijo your fucking mother and very much my dude .... but more jijo Riata your fucking mother very unhappy to leave it .... get well. Just. Without thinking that others would pay .... and I do not mean me, I pure mother pay them, first to pay me and I say .... taxes by Brenda and plebitos ..... for them I like that I'm going to collect. Not Guero no .... this dude is the only charged in advance ..... for them. The plebitos any guilt they had .... not elected. The Brenda if the very gross ... she was to blame for everything. It della and mine .... it was more gross than I ... well morrita inexperienced. But do not suck! I did not cry!! Neither the beginning nor the end, so I did not come with blowjobs, ran if a load, and have not stopped, as is the fucking Mexico, fucked up and bloody, I will not stop .... but that part of my life, Arthur's fucking passed it by the balls, approaches the legend. My verija legends, and even wet. The fart is that no one provokes them. What I emputa but what more! The fuck is that network and get my photos are not originals, of the ground over there ... now just pure culichi of this .... I fucking chubby-cheeked was morrita ... that's a hut. If I get tired, the pot has that to do its thing. No one like him, but had to replace him. Poor pot as it came to Madrid ... fuck dude you messed with the eyelet so that they put ... I told Arturo joto of that as the pot any ... to demand that the Chucho, but alas .... and me getting tired of the dagger that dickhead. Overall, approaches his story is my life and the hair .... not seem to know that or get little mother. And I'm not going to see if I get tired of thunder thunderstorms ... and I do not want to know anything.



Teresa Mendoza Chavez

The Mexican

0 comments:

Post a Comment