Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What Happens If You Swallow A Fishbone?

...

... my mother's birthday.

Today is his birthday, a curious fact I will tell you who was born on Tuesday and 13 and did not want to put it on record ... My grandfather managed to convince the Lord of the record that was nonsense and that put the actual day he was born, or so he thought the years since my mother discovered that its registry an 14, got away with Mr yours ... and the poor have to work a day more for retirement and notice you that grace ...

This is my choice to go look to eat with my parents, we still have a celebration tonight with my boy also could not go to the food.
skirt and blazer: H & M
Shirt: Primark
Dancers: ZARA
Collar: Oysho
Bag: Rampage
As you see I'm still flat and ankle ... but I'm getting better, I think tomorrow will encourage me to wear heels a while ago (we have an event that we love those lol) to see that this ...


Bolita, for which I have you asked the question, and is much better, we already a junk and not to do evil ... and you're chubby again, you can see in his little cage in the pictures;)


I leave also a great draw in the blog Your Perfect Look, click here !




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment