Sunday, April 3, 2011

How To Create An Email Id

elf ... Many

... second order

Yes, a few days ago I made a new request to elf had asked me to notice of any products that were depleted and they did! I was hooked this brand ... and is that with these prices is difficult not to bite ...

This was what I bought:
And now for parts

The powder shadows, is the first time that the truth and ask for 1, € 50 it costs each lollipops is not bad ... I leave picture for you to see the colors (some I've loved for real!) with flash and without flash ... is difficult to draw the colors and I I'm new at this to teach cosmetic point I have not caught ... but you can have an idea ...

The cream shadows not have liked me too ... color and finish is very nice but only last a little ...
follow with the eyes, eyelashes other (the others I have not yet put me but I liked and 1'50 so I have another model to choose from ...) a waterproof eyeliner and my great discovery, gel eyeliner, which is, from my humble point of view of consumer (Surely an expert makeup artist takes out a thousand different ...), just like the Bobbi Brown I've used so far, only this costs 1.50 €, lasts all day and comes with a paintbrush (which I use, but is a detail ...).
Brushes as you see in the most varied, a fan-shaped, a skunk, a smudge brush (I love), one for blush, eyelashes and eyebrows to My favorite of this purchase, the powder brush cut straight (sorry but not his name, if you know leave me a comment!) is synthetic but really soft ...
A sun powder, leaving a subtle color, and that they are the darkest they have ... a mattifying powders uniformizing the skin tone and absorb excess oil, light, eliminate glare and neutralize the skin, by 3.50 is not bad try ... and in peach blush that gives a very natural.

A nail polish in a very nice, but that requires 3 layers for a smooth finish ... and a palette of bright illuminating the eyes, lips, and face time, provide a natural, healthy glow to the skin ... by 3.50 € had to try it ... and stayed with the desire of other similar palette, the processing that transforms shadows eye shadows in shades of pastel shades with four new, can be used alone, under, over, or in combination with other makeup, but she was exhausted ...
Finally colored creams, small and had bought and loved it, but that great ... a couple of editors stick is also really like The concealer + illuminator , I quite liked and also enlightening in pink.
Overall I'm happy with everything except the cream shadows as I said during a sigh and room enough ...


wanted to tell you that I also opened a forum on Facebook on cosmetics, if you want to leave some opinion, ask any questions ...


And you have chopped Already elf? I sure again ... hehe



EDIT: You have a great draw on a blog that is sure who know, Miss you ... click here for FREE list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment