Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Black Eagle Metal Core

butter! A bloody

Geva That is really rich?? I

taaantoooo enjoy it!!

But fuck you sick eh! Between my changarrito, my mission in life (just be professional and successful targets mostly human), my concerns aztecolandia, the satisfaction of my companions (who whore right?), Welfare and maintenance Bagoas to 2046 ... . I'm Becoming crazy!

However, I must confess that my departure from this wonderful network that has given me so many good friends (if you include @), is due neither to my little shop, or my cat or a. ... . Among the damn

Slim who gave me such a Telefonito connecting you to the world and the descendant of the savior who led me "other" social networks do not know who to blame ... and as the "poor" Slim and gives me so much that you anything that deveritas clog clog, I better blame him for Salvadorita, the very unfortunate I made the bird's juera ?!?!?! And I'm going .... oh well obedient and if I uh ... what happens is that I'll respect it, and I have a thousand hours to update and never finished and I run out of time ... between the Click Mayestra shit whore, the jet Noroñis thousand of the other thousands of .... ps and as.

I also confess that I quite like this network ... if you give it a couple of benefits, the speed with which information moves, the specific words speeds .... I do not know if there is ... I do not ...

And then I started to plant a garden in 2046 ..... my Chinese would say if he knew I got a garden to 2046 ?!?!?!? Once in their craziness may have guessed a garden in full swing ?!?!?!? If he dared to put the human essence in a can of pineapples in syrup as if ... he dares all.

These holy days was well decent ... I waited for my venerable sister just did not ..... Thank God .... Chuy and his boss know how much I love my nephews ... but they there in Torreon and I'm here !.... I love you 5 minutes to view the newly arrived, the next half hour with me mad pace and curiosity, the other time I'm killing or are infarcted and the next minute I run ..... that would not miss if you really had come!! Not that I taste that "Haig" come .... were poisoned by a chicken, my poor sister revered lasted 2 days with serum dehydrated With Chuy and his boss is already well .... oh but how well they did not come!

I see them I'll go the day of .... Pajarraca number already reached.

here in my changarrito Ps are the Movements to everything that gives ... I do not have touched, for good (what they believe is "for good") or evil (what they believe is "worse ")... to my jefecito if ... my neoliberalito and went to another changarrito, those where the perfume will last all day and the shoes are not dirty ... obviously you sat in that chair to one of the favorites of our Hitler, say those who say they know , an expert on that sucked ... not so expert but at least meet our Hitler and that's worthy .... that is what the head of Chuy wants, he knows I have a pair of wings that it exercised have never tired of flying ... that they are looking for excuses to bring me here and there ... I do not know if I want is another voladota of those that I love.

Yes I have more than clear that I felt happy and full making and choosing a nest for my Sabbaths ... but I I pendejo ..... mine mine mine, is flown. But I have not 20 years or 25, that, in addition to be clear what is alive.

I talked to the child of orchids had been right? Ps is back, but I repeat that pendejajadas not for me, comfort and ejaculations if Contim, but chiggers fool me ... and I know that baby is not for this alacranzototote, sooner or later the age difference shall you and I should light the way .... my sister Britney says no, it retains that you fall in love ..... if right now you barely stand one!! Do not want to imagine when he is 30 and I 45! More Piore, when I am 40 and I 55! Oh no .... best will adopt the role of older sibling or mayestro ... although I have it perfectly clear that what you're looking for a father, and I of those roles not want to know ..... but on second thought do not know if I'd better go in these times is to have a child ....

As the Official Selection at the Festival Galo is on fire. Van Malick and the Dardenne .... yes yes, with Peter, but you know that this dude lost me, and when someone misses me .... I lost all my good vibes will be with me .... cuñis . If I did not have a triad of Chinese children, a Mexican orate and hunchback, a Russian deschavetado, a fine and handsome Persian visionary, a dreamer, idealistic and stubborn Japanese ..... that makes me starting divorced me my brother down his burger and his lunatic ..... but no, it is my greatest love and devotion to the Crazy Elf by its owner. Reygadas never reached and thank God that my Chinaman either, because from here I would not be able to take off (did not jest) and in a fit if she tore me !!!.... but the good news is that Orange is ... well, not great but you .... I do not remember who said the hamburger that says, let him enter the kitchen, but I do not care, that between and is gain .... after the kitchen will give you a place in the living room and dining room. With

going?

With Miss Bala.

If you push to this phenomenal box will the official site.



It seems unprecedented and extremely embarrassing that the universe's largest Festival is going to talk about my country as it will do. But there is no choice. And when there is no way other ps. There's no way. La Puta Spurious War continues, and the shit is that aerating, like it or not. The pleasure I get is that if I do not like the spurious shit less! And I stress that I lied it eh! Ando cute.
I have not seen the first one to do it. But it is seated. I polled an egg if it falls short.
Reality has overtaken the scariest horror movie "Haig" seen.
Last year we won there with the recall Leap Year? That of the lonely and needs ... I hope to repeat it this year on the most terrible of our realities.

Good for Naranjo.
Where I put my sandals, put the bullet.

I'll get my Tigrillo ... that unhappy for some time that I write ... to be believed ... the last I heard, he told me is that he was happy and was mad with this thing called love ( poor thing really) and sex (which envy !!)... oh, and just made a movie called ... April and May. 2 chavas history and that med ..... oh no. Do not tell them because the bait is my girlfriend. Oh I tell

your news!

A Bagoas already growing her little hair! And Britney bitch wants me stripping again ?!?!?! I did not let Ta fucked.


0 comments:

Post a Comment