Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tuscany Off The Strip

When we reach ... selfishness.

Juroles for who's worth, that net net net I struggle not to mention a shitload of pessimism (according to some!), or go out with my sorrows (others )....

hahaha ps they said no ?!?!?!

Endejo Champingon censoring himself?

not love me that I just always someone that wants a little happiness ... and that, in my spare me even though it seems otherwise ... ay pirujote although I right?

very few.

Me and my macabre.

I told them I've always suspected (because I can not more) that everything we experience is merely procedural truth ?!?!?!?!??? Designed developed hosted processed for when the time claimed the divine intervention!

And look what we always said and partly forced to worship the Lupita, ps is the time we are going to say: Do not pray fools! Neither the mother nor the son can help! And Chapulin Colorado has passed to the dark side nor invoke Pa'que!

And believe ....

will not be another.

The wonderful generous and praiseworthy way gringos cordially and generously fed, will be offered to enter and kill the enemy.

Ah but that if.

will not come to invade and destroy all our ancient culture and our rich traditions photographed aromatic and no .... no ... no. If not semos anyone. With us plan is fine and generous. Not that we were the Persians pigs! To that yes, the invade and plunder and destroy them so that if .. No. We are not.

Right now only sets the stage.

I have already told several times I hear the living voice of the wealthy and ask to speak Regios prepared implore?

Those who boast and pride when the foreign dress and full of joy I admire the little trail that is around here of that glorious past that feeds us?

Those who swell like peacocks when out there somewhere or someone says admires surprised a Mexican dance, a taste or a sound .... oh yes, if there are more proud of the patriots and those who advocate more fighting and more .....

But already come and help the fucking gringos!

That bit's not true for everything that goes in their peliculotas ?!?!?!

But if not that to an end and destroy the damn alien invaders from beyond?? Ps

come and put an end to those ugly and filthy aliens of the here! Neither have to be Mexican, looking south from Oaxaca or place of those where people are fed up with unruly (stating that not reproduce their derogatory racist and xenophobic!)

PRD have to be! ... the height of all this nonsense I've heard .... and I repeat that right?

If you lose you lose Monterrey Mexico!! With this I laughed pretty.

To say that once I almost husk when I learned that for them pueblillo Ciudad Juárez is a narco, completely ignore the magnificence of Paso del Norte, its historical weight, the power of their workforce, the excellence of its professionals The flow of capital that was to cross out there .... the great frontier for these are Laredo and McAllen !!!!! Ah, because that count are those of the one hand, the latter not, for that, the better the market and the market is to raised here ... and here, no maids, and those that exist are from San Luis ....

Sad, right?? First

wanting inadvertently discovered the stunt they walk here, in among us, camouflaged, armed .... if we had killed them one, not even notice we had given. Ps

now to fly over our territory.

so pretty that read the word sovereignty in textbooks.

They know which was more laughter with which I sprang?? When a bear named Petty Regio ... I thought that was gentile chilaquiles and nothing, "said one Quesque as allied to them and bring it fashionable. Ps if

. And proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment