Sunday, March 13, 2011

Intitle. I-catcher Console-web Monitor Live Views



First race of the season. Over 200 guys are going to participate, note tension in the air, eager to start. The day came when the distance the dark clouds threatened and decide to take the raincoat. Scheduled departure at 11, but delayed. As always a bright saying, all the ridges on the left, if not go! .. Some take off the jersey and get to move back, others decided to stay where you are.

Javilin, Carlos, Javi and Jalisco
out very fast, I'm stuck in the middle of the pack, many braking the smell of rubber. I decide to go forward positions but the legs start to burn. When I want to realize we are in the first village. Right turn and I'm going on the past. I'm slowly picking up and I got between the cars. Firefighter Carlos has had a puncture, I hold and gets him only get in the package. I just burn all the bullets. We are approaching the ledge of the people going to the last and least I pick me.

escaped ahead
A cluster is compact. We can see fish in paintings from the left to the right would Turegano. Tabu got into the package but it's like finding Waldo.


Behind me suffer like a dog with a swollen legs exaggerated. Alfonso I made a piece of photo and tell me that Tweety Sonia is 5 meters.
Cojo to Piolin and we turn around, coming behind Tolen. We decided to go for a shortcut to keep training and see the race. We go through a village and we left to go puertako Pielago crossing. Has not yet passed the race.
crown Before we pass escaped, reached the top and have a group of about 8 where swear see the paintings. Fish spends the time with a partner, Turegano alone and in a small group Javilin carrerĂ³n my partner. The race was already broken. In the distance we see a youth pulling a small group. Behind in three different groups Borjita, Tabu and Javi Lopez. We get into sense
career. The very cool down. We will take a group where Pablito, but we hung. Cucumber reaching us picks up the group where you Tubillin, go machine. Entering the town (looking at it coldly out of the race) I see a group that jumps and starts sprinting, go globero! and I explained everything to me.


Once changed, the Kapo is paid a coca colas and we headed for the town with 2 short hours ahead.

Pd: In the next I caught ...... jejeje

0 comments:

Post a Comment