Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Put Your Head In Hairstyle

One of Teresa ... Farewell to a goddess

This morning, Violetita me sale con que esta viendo La Reina del Sur....realmente me sacó de onda....vamos, ambos sabemos lo que es ha sido y será Teresa para nosotros, y ella es habitual en nuestras conversaciones, pero que me hablara de una telenovela!?!?!?!? Ella a mi?!?!?!?! Se que lo hizo mas por Teresa que por telenovela.....igual y ella esperaba que yo reaccionara como reaccionaba, pero no, sencillamente no me hizo refunfuñar vamos, ni siquiera me moleste tantito... pero la verdad la verdad la verdad??? me entró una curiosidad cabrona por ver saber conocer...por tener armas con que pertirles la madre a esos infelices que se atrevieron a hacer lo que están haciendo... y que me dice Violetta, y está bien buena fijate!!! Ajhy! But I got curious ... you say and who makes Epifanio?? And who plays Ripley? y. .. This slug does not know anything ... I makes me cuenteó nomas, but curious if it was effective ... and now coming to 2046, Knight promised to visit him and if you visit ... but I went lueguito to youtube to find the chapters and television and nothing ... I did not find anything, just trailers and interviews y. .. nothing.
Kate is not ugly, not bad. He is old, Kate must hang around the the 4th ... Teresa leaves arribita Culiacan 20, but Kate is down years I beat a lot ... I will not throw old no ... see the mentioned interview with Teresa and then continue.



Teresa does not talk much. Teresa works .... and works without much .. think Teresa is instinctive, Teresa pulls the trigger, if you overshoot or even stops to ensure that they make sure others who are after her for that, it pays to So, not to see his ass. Teresa

not speak for the world in first person, but not even aware that has a conscious, she just knows how to run and hit calculate. So he grew up, running and calculating, it's the right one, not elected, he came. Nomas.

But despite, I keep giving the benefit. We

.... is Teresa.

And Teresa, no.

Truth of God.



0 comments:

Post a Comment