Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beautiful Agony Ebony



reality hurts, it hurts, that is, you fought so hard and so Rita bet, including his life.

There are women who fuck you and fuck you nice and towards a cause, for Rita was worse, Rita died for a cause, of those idealistic determination, based not fundamentalist.

Their bases, the street. Their goal, the common good. Among

I read and hear so I will push and admiring its strange notes.



key figure in the Mexican rock scene, the women in the revolutionary .... natural leader of a generation marked by suffering and inequality, and reflects the extraordinary and unique handling of your throat, your talent.

Some people once said that Rita began at the bottom, in basements and dark places, which I do not think she nagged, but rather the opposite, I'm sure the proud, and she was, naturally irreverent , never pose. Will

thing twenty years, opened a Soda on my ranch, I remember that we lay the cow and I prepared my race, my race but out of solidarity for me than to see Gustavo or Rita, the Revolution was to your mother Gustavo, I went for both. Rita
morrita
well, was not more than 23 years and jija of a bitch, it seemed worm in griddle por lo esquelética y por sus retorciciones... increíble el manejo corporal en una chava de veintipocos (si hacemos caso a quien dice que murió de 44 debía tener 20 o 21.... o 25 o 26 si es que llego a los 47 como dicen otros), todo escenario le quedaba corto, de esas pocas que puede....perdón, podía cantar como ángel psicodelico y bailar como en estado de trance y respirara como bebe.





Hoy es un día obvio especial, y les comparto un tesoro.
Rita ha sido la mas grande, insustituible, jamas repetida, humilde, sencilla, guerrera feroz, generosa. Compartió con quien se le acerco sin escatimar. Se las dejo con otra mítica banda. Con mi otra banda. Voices dark, dark life well combined.
not skimp on baba.





His band, Santa Sabina, the ever holy and those who could play and those who knew about these things, rock classified chingo thousand ways, QUS if gotico, if gradual, if .... were a badass, period. I do not know and I do not pouedo ball when it comes to ratings, an example: Please pushenele that follows, but first open your senses.



bitches .... by little inChina are not leather?? my tears are autonomous, equal and needed another reason ... a costume.



And
. Everyone penela as it feels, it will always be net ....





banal .... they had no doubt, pour it freely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment