Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shot A Bird And I Feel Bad

quality training workout Saturday

Another Saturday that had to work. at 14:30 I go to train as he had been with Andrew and I decide to go Tonini Guadarrama to heat well. At 15:15 we address Valdemorillo the pace is strong. We reached the junction with Fresnedillas Colmenar del Arroyo. Andrew and I decided to do a series as Tonini was at their own pace.

Reaching Zarzalejo we passed Pedal Strike Ramón SLE, which turns around and joins us. Only was the climb to the green cross. Ramón Andrés and make a strong pace and crowning the Manslayer of my sight. I decide to lift the foot and regain some face to Sunday.

In the distance I see Tonini and decide to wait to come up with what was left of the port. From the top we decided to climb up the Paradilla. Once up there was only shelter and make a good drop on the way home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment