Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can Immersion Blender Grind Coffee



Saturday due to bad weather I decide to go down to the gym and do Piwi 1H15 bike and back stretch.


Today Sunday I leave home at 9.30 thinking Paco breakfast in Pastel. Tonini and I'll call the meeting. Julito got together in Paco, Tonini, Piolin, Carlos, and me. Dan 10 and going to the meeting point. As always the question of where we go, Comanche territory or Soto. In the end decided to Soto.


Manzanares Before reaching the distance we see the Varilux, all well equipaditos. We are at the wheel and reach Guadalix they pull for us Venturada and Miraflores.





half of the climb together but before we get to the ramps hard it gets ugly. Carlos Davicillo and accelerate the progress and every man for himself. Borjita from behind, Nico Tubillin and I are still together but before Borja Bridge and Nico van in front and Tubi and I alone. As ever we all stayed up and you just go to Soto to take it.


We expect pastries and coffees.






Victor Herrea
a mythical and
Davicillo
Already Soto, the 14 sat down to take each of their stuff, pennyroyal, coffee, coca queues and almost all Grilled croissant


breakfast
In Nico I promise to get to the Green Cross would go Esco ..... but did not know what to expect



Moniga and Khalis Road Cerceda

I was in the past and see that pull the arms indicating the shift towards Boalo ..... I can not believe. At the crossroads a pull from the front and turn to other Matalpino. I decide to turn, soon cut off but I'm slowly with the help of Carlos'm getting. Matalpino crowned as the distance we see the cross of Mythic Tom Simpson.

In memory of Tom Simpson, for Fugitivesevilla.es
Thinking at the crossroads were going to pull Becerril, then no, to 14. It gives the air of the face and I'm starting to be super tired. Davicillo go ahead, Carlos, Nico and Borjita.
Tubillin and I got into rhythm. Slowly we approached the summit of 14 and every time I feel better. Tubi see me sometime fail and says Khalis head up ... It only remains
descent and get home, I hope that you have removed Nico head what I said at breakfast.


The 6 adventurers arrived to Esco to 102 km. We stopped as usual the Red Cross and Nico reminds me I did not want to hear. Well who else is encouraged ....... Nobody. We
Nico and I were alone. We walked up the pace Lonja del Monasterio and started the first ramps of the Green Cross. We are about to crown and met with Tito who came to train alone. We stopped at the bar to drink a coca because the forces are already fair.
Instead of where we climbed down we go down the face of Zarzalejo.

Jalisco


Nico and Tito

At the roundabout of the Virgin Tito stays in Scotland. Just up the Zabur and home. Nico still go to Guadarrama where this morning has left the car.



Khalis with Nico coming to the Red Cross

And at home waiting for my girl I prepared food, pasta with meat to recover. I have completed

130.7 km in 4:43:48

FC: max 203 min 76

Calories: 4207

Velca: max 64.1 min 27.8

Caden: 117 max med 75

Alti: 913 min 1361 max

0 comments:

Post a Comment