Monday, February 21, 2011

Kate's Playground Gains Weight



Today is Monday, February 21.

God knows you do things right?

Last Wednesday evening, I was here, in front of my monitor, ready to upload one of my traditional outbursts. I could not. blogger and Murphy allied against me, what type that text in my little shop and ordering upload since 2046, for the reasons stated therein.

I could not.

Around 3 AM received the "call."

My father died a few minutes earlier, in a tone overly serene, my sister (blood) greater inform me, in a tone of quiet like I said if I needed right away, or give me a chance to dawn outstanding and I delegate urged me in the little shop at the time. To which she said, do not worry brother, all is ready and will surely give us the body until late morning. With more

remorse that I hope like dawn with sandals bald, leaving no pending consideration without delegating.

Earlier I made the appropriate calls, but making sure that everything was resolved, if in a trance. The last was a Britney , ride needed to Central, had no mood to drive to Torreon. My sister

(life) regia let me on the bus that took me "there."

Everything was much easier and simpler than feared. My
hermanota
real sick and professional chingona, really had it all figured out, to me to show his face, and it was.

More than pain, the sadness was what kingdom among us.

my taste, seeing and knowing that we are more united than we thought, or I thought. Violetta

was at all times to me, Lalo and Soup, my sisters life, the biggest craziest and the oldest ...

My disconnect was complete, several outstanding stops, including one quite mortified me, a horse who visits me I could not care it deserves, and I had no way to let you know what happened to me or not I think ....
Mexico, everything is on track, Carmen back today .... in this regard I let some time pass.

The party should champion left, has made official his stubbornness in aliarce with the most retrograde of the right, losing all memory.

The protagonist, candidate the most important elections this year, cautiously not formalized a position .... I hope even in its principles, its curriculum and its Manhood ... but not surprise me to championing the "cause ".... wonder nothing politically.
applaud until my hands bleed decision deslindarce AMLO of this band of mercenaries, left, and Mexico does not stands in need of cost paid to historical and political size. The leadership the PRD has Cabado a grave so shallow and cheap. I'm impressed by the size of its closure if they think that because they hold the acronym of the ruling party believe that the real is on your left side. just a mercenary mind as can be on that side, the side of the sale and negotiation.

said, is the leadership of that party, which has negotiated its bases to be seen which side they are. Yesterday I saw

Presumed Guilty.

lamentable state is shown here.
is shameful.
But very real.

And worse.

In a few years now, the documentary in Mexico is stunned , Those who stay and Los Ladrones Viejos are good examples of what I say, now joins them Presumed Guilty.

Run to see it and if they ask if you raise is real there, multiply it by 2046. The old

the prosecution's office, if I see her in the street began its lynching .... and I get tired that you have seen me going to lend a hand.

And tomorrow, has returned to the little shop. The neoliberal
cheer me.

Gradually I will transmitting images and realities ignored (at least by me) of La Laguna.

you know that an armed commando entered the Bunker of Millennium Tower and silence at the point of the fourth sound shrapnel while recording changes? The sound engineer was shot.

political analysis program on my ranch was left speechless on the air. And with that, literally the whole medium, who in other previous problems sparked a strong campaign to solicit support mediatica at this time teeth without question understood the message.

And like that, I heard many of terror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment