Monday, February 28, 2011

How Do I Remove Stain From My Gi

A belief ... Presumed Guilty

February is finished, the atmosphere is strange, Mexico continues its course, life continues, like it or not, continues in spite of everything and so much.
Recent events in my life, ps and you know them, I felt strange, do not I say I almost died of grief and I cried ...... not and has not been. Whenever people ask me honestly how I feel good intentions, just my honest answer is: strange.
My first "encounter" with the death has been this, and what I have is clearer than during the narrow period around the ritual, yet you feel is when the likes and phobias, as they are sharpened senses, like your whole body becomes a nerve or pore ....
But anyway, just eleven twenty February and takes flight. The immediate future of Aztecalandia enters its pre-production phase, the ingredients begin the process of maceration. I still remember my Champignoncito times when I Morrito roamed the kitchens of my grandmothers and my aunts, smells and I moved to fantasize suck fingers with anticipation ... that we live at least that can cause, at least in me is uncertainty, yes, I know is contradictory, but uncertainty as plain and simple good will, if I type what's next, my pessimism will be reviled, and is not afraid to anything or anyone, again, is honest good will. Alejandro Encinas
who else is in these moments I am concerned .... nobody would want her shoes. The discussion as it should be discussed at the moment, should be as close to madness, all that is left is to rely on their mettle in the past, in memory and in full.
Once before, in my not far away immaturity, I supported the idea of \u200b\u200bchange for change, my despair and my desire that Mexico was settled were bigger than my right and my ability to maturity, which made me suffer so harmful that blindness still pay.
not this time.
This time I'm clear that the end is drawing, that an alliance rather than an antidote to correct it, is a placebo for lethargic over the weekend. And in the middle of the road, the more we lose that we are, we work and sweat, because the money (osiase, those on the other side of the damn alliance) will always have the opportunity to negotiate, but the pigs on this side are fond of such negotiations, even Honesty is on this side.
A restraint Alejandro entire peace sanity and intelligence required in these days, and decide what, be very clear that directly impact the lives of a nation.
do not know if he knows the weight load ..... It is clear to us?
What to me is becoming clear in recent days, net net net is that, as I do to put him in Jodis another 4 hours (minimum) to my days??
Juroles (and not in vain) that completely!! I'm a worker and a leader who does not know where it came ... and not complete.
Now that I lose less time, less acomplete! As I to endenantes? Ps know!
February and was just what I bring to slopes and half, starting with my life through my day job, for my relationships, my ghosts and running again with my life ... the hunchback Pajarraca that she's always going to give me a heart attack, and now see that sometimes I afigura that yes ... just a couple of days before the death of my late, my right arm jete ... and has not stopped, will be a matter of 20 years, Lalo Bedoyecta prescribe for me sleepy, and it worked, but now as I have already 3 and I keep jeteando! I went to the doctor's little shop and says I'm stressed! Last week I turned my red sandals ..... poor little red, even gave me something to tinker turn, Quesque conjunctivitis! Still, thousands of drops that the only thing I remember is that I mourned and semos enemies, and nothing that I just write ... do not know if any of the mourners caught me there, or Bagoas, bathing the jediondote arrives, oooo oh I do not remember but I had another possible source ... the fact is that now I have decreed not to kiss anyone Contim some poor man, those are a lot with what they are playing as I arrived with my contagious ...
I bring my bones after a group of doitores of the royal university, they cling to reel off my new project but not mothers, now if, as I just chute me the most mad now if we all want the cake, ps chiggers either egoistota I, if will be a benefit that will be my group of nice people that I have wrapped, but a group of bureaucrats in ties pelarmela than I used to something else, and as I have my week that well-structured, it would seem my Godmother the Pinche Vieja to prick the merchants. Yesterday
gringos were a party and I particpate in the rite in the company of my tremendous cinematic EDM sensei, I think so as I've learned not to lie to stool, I must be close to the enemy in its fullest sense, and for that I have seen what is needed.
axes have to be good when the guamazos.
Because they arrive arrive.
damn figure como va?
And War??
We're going win, is good.
some time ago, the granddaughter of Salvadora I shared a gadget you carry these accounts, since my nomas never gave me, I say as coming a chingamadral if I only realize a chinguito, choice but chinguito .. ps in recent times, brave race contact me by other means .... a lot .... ps I appreciate your courage to enfrentarseme in the plan and the land it is, is welcome inside. Ps
one of those anonymous friends urged me to consider and redefinitions ... like I am not clear to which it relates, but I promised at least give a time that I have to lobby inside me if it fits or fit I did not understand much. Equal and I took a few days, just took me a few years and oh .... they are going by to participate.
I reiterate my gratitude, my fervent devotion to their people and their characters.
I am not mine. Repartanme among you, let him something nomas my kitty is a treasure. Total
Absolute Totality Thanks. 2046

0 comments:

Post a Comment