Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Direct Tv How To Delete Recording History



10 am, very cold day with views of rain. We decided to leave the area just in case. Nico Valdemorillo road and I put a pull. Arriving at the dam Valmayor Poli kangaroo and decided to pick up the baton and take some photos.

John Poli and Edu Kanguro
Tonini, Julio, Carlos and Tweety




The Kapos Piolin and Nico.Este years will give us many joys. We passed
Colmenarejo, Galapagar, Villalba and we are on Soto. In
Antonio Villalba, a Colombian. Camino de Soto spent almost all of the relays.
At Soto the best coffees and pastries of the day. Express was because we smelled it would start raining.
immediately outside Nico Soto takes the lead and I put in parallel to shoot with. Was completely Nico trap but was able to bring and tell me what I wanted to hear. When next thing I knew we were in Becerril, there was only the ledge and managed to upload it. I got nothing but top-to-tail to recover.
Getting to Scotland began to sparkle. I came home with 105 km and a good chuppah.
now to eat and recover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment