Monday, January 24, 2011

Self Made Wifi Antenne

busy Saturday

Finally a Saturday off. We were at 10 in the Zabur. Very cold, we continue our journey towards Guadarrama to Galapagos. At the bridge of the polygon, the rear wheel blowout Julito.
Kangu, Davicillo and I approached Morenito to buy a cover and a few cameras.
stop is screwed up, 50 bucks lol
Navalagamella The climb was hard and the steep slope towards Fresnedilla too.
Borjita, Davicillo, Julito, Kangaroo, Tonini


Julito

Tonini I was surprised. Not a lot to put up with it and came out with the pull

Zarzalejo Road by Dairy us to pick up a grupete Rubio, Gil, and 5 more. Rubio Andres and the diversion up to the Manslayer.
Davicillo, Borjita and I put up with the pace. Already in the first-hook Manslayer me and then Andres.
From the top all turn around and I continued to finish in the green cross and then house down shaft.
Now it was a quick shower, eat and Ikea to buy. When I wanted to get home at 10 at night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment