Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oldie Salieri And Mario Salieri

first day Merry

January 2 to start the year at 10 stayed in the Zabur to go to Soto. 7 are the brave who want to start well. After much time I start to remember the pain in the ass that gets the start.
Soto Before reaching a little voice came out of Nico! said
who are encouraged to go to Torrelaguna? and there we were. For me, coming to Tower ledge and made me hard. arrived and the first thing to find a coffee bar and a toast.
If what I expected I would have stayed at my friend Luis, lol.



Torrelaguna Leaving pole climb and all the N-1. I could hardly keep up and realized Javilin away and retained the rhythm. Since the N-1 was very comfortable Guadalix horn but in the steep slope toward Soto, to suffer again. Pulling my Javilin and Youth, I am completely empty. Upon reaching Cerceda decided to tell the group that I expect I'd rather go at my own pace, all decide to wait. Borjita see my suffering and decides to push me. I can not more, pulls on all sides with Pajarón and we are gradually approaching Guadarrama. That left the steep slope of the valley for me as a port of first but Borjita another push me again and I do not hear about the ascent.

Finally we got home, 125km pouch good start d season.

Thanks to all fellow-sufferers for the day so bad that you and die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment