Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is Olive Oil Good For Dogs

Until 2011 Season 2

Dear Alberto, I know where you're there you'll be fine with that happy smile that characterizes you, caring for your child, your earthquake and Sara. Remembering your parents, siblings and friends. You know
Tania and I both loved you a lot. We are not forgotten those afternoons of the 4 on the bike then joined the children.
I will not get to appreciate the whole situation because it does not matter. I'm just going to criticize all those means q have no heart and that the only thing that matters is hearings and the sale of newspapers, saying unfair things, hurting people, and not you, but your family to the people you wanted.
Enough! Alberto was not a criminal, only one person made a mistake.
just want to ask from this humble blog, do not continue bombing, which Alberto is no longer to defend yourself and your family enough pain already.

A hug my friend, soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment