Sunday, January 16, 2011

Complex Migraine Emedicine

3

Today
played Comanche territory. At 9 stayed at the Zabur, under a little late but if it is the hope at home. We climb towards Guadarrama Road Green Cross. Nothing else can go out soon an puertako. In the park we passed the Romeros Pigui, Alvarito and some more that came out with Mtb.
The rate of increase for me was a little strong because I can hardly cold. Crowned and make a quick descent direction Robledo de Chavela. There are very complicated sections.
The day came but by making the crossing to Cebreros temperature plummets and the icy road. All cold and I spent a lot of panic that something falling. Before reaching
Cebreros as 4 km, uphill, I begin to grieve. I thought it would go to get Arrebatacapas but change plans and go to Pine Hole. My mother all uphill, I have wanted for a drink and recover.

parked bikes, we only need a wall instead of a computer bus, lol

After the coffee, tea, tea, coca colas and toast
Yusta, Andres, Nico, Miguelon, Borjita, Tito
Khalis, Tabu, Carlos, Tubillin, Ramon
After loading the batteries Borjita delights us with their horses, go makina Uncle

Tito camera asks me to leave me in some photos. Nico ground tells me that I expected. I pick and I soon I hope Andrew and Nico. Them reach the crossing where Yusta Navas and I stayed to catch Aquarius and water.
Carlos turns to meet us and little by little we are doing km. Before arriving at a Yusta Navas yanks. Manages to recover and continue.
We passed the damn river bridge and there were people doing bungee jumping. Start the 8 km climb to the Paradilla, soon to start another tug to Alberto. It goes very touched. We stopped to stretch and remount. About 2 km from the top all the leading group turns to meet us and soon pull ¨ ¨ that breaks Yusta. Luckily us is the masseuse Borja, lol after 10 min descend Green Cross and homework.

Before we passed the Lonja del Monasterio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial.

I come home with 98 km to feeling good and wanting more bike. Roll on Monday and Tuesday to release massage.

Pd: Yusta get well man, and the next day to the Soto, for the buns, jejejeje

0 comments:

Post a Comment